Ok…So I won’t be doing any more quizzes until I find a way to make it easier…But I still appreciate the few of you who participated in the quiz last week!
I had fun with these crazy facts…and the fact is: The answers may surprise you!
Here’s the quiz, with answers in BOLD!
1. The brain itself cannot feel pain.
2. Nerve pulses to and from the brain travel as fast as:
a. 5 miles per hour.
b. 170 miles per hour.
c. The speed of light.
3. The fastest growing finger nail is the:
a. middle finger
b. pinky finger
d. they all grow at the same rate.
4. You get a new stomach lining every:
c. 3-4 days
d. new moon
5. The surface area of a human lung is equal to a:
a. square mile
b. tennis court
c. loaf of bread
6. Who blinks more, women or men?
7. The average person expels flatulence how many times a day:
(*My boys personal favorite question.)
c. girls don’t do that.
d. varies depending on bean consumption/maturity level.
8. Babies are, pound for pound, stronger than:
a. an ox
b. a tractor
c. super glue
d. a, b, and c.
**although I’m pretty sure it is d!
9. The human body has how many muscles in it:
a. 12, 450
c. Depends on if you workout a lot.
10. Which hair grows the fastest on the human body:
a. head hair,
b. armpit hair,
c. facial hair
Aren’t you glad that I didn’t judge you based on your answers?
And aren’t you glad that to win this thing you only had to participate!?
And as for the winner….
CONGRATULATIONS TO: Z—from Zplustheworld!
Z: Please email me with your mailing address so I can send you a Jamba card!
Happy Easter weekend–
PS Scroll down to yesterday’s post with ONE MORE banana smoothie recipe. You’ll love this one…and bet you can’t help but sway a little to the Hawaiian music in the video!